Monday, August 6, 2012

Pepper Lunch

Date
2 August 2012

Reviews
Ambience: 2/5
Taste: 3/5
Service: 2/5
Cleanliness: 2/5
Price: < $15 pp

Verdict
There are pepper lunch restaurants back in Malaysia too. I used to go to the one in Pavilion KL which is near to my previous office. It was quite popular in KL for a short period of time when it first opened due to the idea of cooking the meal yourself but the business was slowing down before we came to Perth. My partner and I were curious if this one in Australia actually serves the same menu or if the food taste the same. We entered the restaurant without considering further. I think the menu here is a bit different as I do not remember if they have beef curry in KL menu. We had a hamburger steak, a salmon and rice and a beef curry. I would say the taste is similar (except beef curry). However, the restaurant is small and the ventilation system is not good, our clothes were filled with the food sizzling smell after meal.

Address
95 Barrack Street, Perth 6000

Tel
(08) 93253532

Photos
Pepper Lunch on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment